Nufarm suSCon maxi intel Promotion T&C’s
- Information on How to Enter and forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Promotion commences on Tuesday 1st March, 2022 and closes Saturday 31st December, 2022.
- Employees of the Promoter and associated companies and their immediate families and any agencies associated with this promotion are excluded from entry.
- Entry is open to residents in Qld and NSW 18 years or over who make a qualifying purchase from a participating store. Entrants must make a qualifying purchase of 10 boxes of suSCon maxi intel during the promotional period. One entry for every 10 boxes purchased.
Entrants must retain original receipt as proof of purchase to claim prize.
- Entry is via https://nufarm.com/au/sugarindustry/ or QR code. Customers must complete all details required on the online entry form including uploading receipts for proof of purchase.
- The first valid entry drawn will win a Quintrex 420 Renegade T.S., Quintrex TALL Alloy Trailer, including a Yamaha F40LA 4 stroke Tiller steer Outboard, Marine Battery, Bimini Canopy & envelop, Boat and Trailer registration and delivery via road freight to the winner’s address. Insurance is the responsibility of the winner. Total prize is valued at $22,575.00
- The draw will take place on the 12th January 2023 at Sam Sales & Marketing, 272 Bay Street, Port Melbourne, VIC, 3207 at 12 noon AEDST and will be drawn electronically.
Approval No. 1296
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered during the use of the prize.
- The winner will be notified by email following the draw (within three (3) working days of the draw) and will have their name announced on the Promoters website www.nufarm.com on a page link from 16th January 2023.
- The Promoter will conduct a further draw, at Sam Sales & Marketing, 272 Bay Street, Port Melbourne, VIC, 3207 at 12.00 noon AEDST as is necessary on 13th April 2023 in order to distribute the prize if it remaining unclaimed by that date, subject to any relevant legislation. If such a draw is required, the winner will be notified via email and have their name announced on the Promoters website www.nufarm.com on a page link from 16th April 2023.
- The prize is not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other prize.
- The personal information collected as part of the entry is collected to enable identification of the winner and may be used for future marketing and promotional purposes.
- By entering into the Promotion you accept all conditions of entry including these terms and conditions.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned because of infection of computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sales discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any written direction under applicable legislation. The promoter also reserves the right in its sales discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. You provide your information to the Promoter and not to any social media platform. You completely release any relevant social media platforms from any and all liability.
- The Promoter is Nufarm Australia Limited (ABN 80 004 377 780), 103-105 Pipe Road, Laverton North, Vic, 3026.
NSW Permit No: NTP/03504