167 g/l bromuconazole + 107 g/l tebuconazole
Original mix of 2 complementary triazoles with specific disease control profiles, providing superior protection of cereals against principal foliar and head diseases.
An emulsifiable concentrate fungicide containing 167 g/l bromuconazole and 107 g/l tebuconazole. The perfect synergy of triazoles to protect yield and quality, from beginning to the end.
- Unique triazole from our partner, Sumitomo Chemicals
- An original mixture: combining fast action of tebuconazole with long last effect of bromuconazole
- Both preventative and curative, this solution offers a broad spectrum disease control on the leaves and ears
- Large window of application
- High efficacy on improving grain quality and marketability