Nuseed has partnered with our sister company, Nufarm, to give Nuseed Omega-3 Canola Growers access to an exclusive crop protection cost reduction program.
The program consists of rebate payments that can be earned on a wide range of crop protection products that help you manage weeds, disease, and insects across your entire farm.
• Purchase the qualifying Nufarm Brands (see list on the back of this flyer) within the program period
• Submit invoices/proofs of purchase by the deadline
• Receive a rebate check
// Program applies to purchases made December 1, 2020, through September 30, 2021
// Deadline for Proofs of Purchases to be provided October 31, 2021
// Rebate payments will be paid in the form of a check by December 31, 2021
• To qualify, growers must have a Nuseed Omega-3 Canola production contract signed for the 2021 production season and must plant the number of acres agreed to in the contract.
• Products qualifying for rebates are listed in the “Qualifying Brands” table.
• Proofs of purchase must include: i) grower name, mailing address, email address, ii) retailers name and address,
iii) brand name(s), purchase price and quantity purchased, iv) invoice date.
• Proofs of purchases need to be submitted via email to [email protected]
• A minimum of $1,500 must be spent on qualifying brands within the program period in order to be eligible
for the program. (The $1,500 applies to the accumulated total of purchases, not just one brand).
• Nuseed / Nufarm will make all decisions regarding program implementation,
administration and reward calculation.
• Nuseed / Nufarm reserves the right to modify or cancel this program at any time.
To redeem rebates, send proofs of all qualifying purchases to omega[email protected] on or before October 31st, 2021.