The Nufarm operations are coordinated by a global management team with extensive experience in the business.
Our Board of Directors can be viewed here.
Our Executive Management team have the support of a strongly committed group of managers and staff across all our business activities.
Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer
(Harvard AMP, Grad Dip. Mgmt, AGSM, AICD)
- Greg joined Nufarm in 2012 and was Group Executive Commercial Operations prior to being appointed Chief Executive Officer in February 2015.
- Previously managing director of Elders Australia between 2001-2007. After leaving Elders, worked with various equity firms focused on the agriculture sector.
Chief Financial Officer
(B.Bus (Accounting), FCA, GAICD)
- Joined Nufarm in 2020 as Chief Financial Officer with over 30 years’ experience.
- Previously held CFO roles with Asaleo Care, Pacific Hydro, Futuris Automotive Group and most recently Monash University.
Group Executive, Customer & Commercial
(BSc (Agric) Hons)
- Joined Nufarm in 2018 from Syngenta where he held senior business and commercial roles across ANZ, Africa & Middle East, Asia, Europe and more recently in global headquarters.
Group Executive, Portfolio Solutions
(M.Sc (Bus Admin & Economics))
- Joined Nufarm in 2021 with more than two decades of business leadership experience in the agricultural sector including executive roles with UPL, Arysta and Cheminova.
Group Executive, Manufacturing & Supply Chain
(B. Eng (Chem), Finance & Marketing for Executives)
- Joined Nufarm in 2013 with over 40 years’ experience in manufacturing and supply chain with extensive global experience managing global supply chains in companies like Rohm and Haas and Dow Chemical.
Group Executive, Nuseed
(BSc (Agriculture Economics))
- Joined Nufarm, in 2006, Brent has 29 years’ international experience in seed, food, feed and bioenergy industries including 14 years at Dow AgroSciences.
Group Executive, Growth
(B. Eng (Chem), LLB, MBA)
- Joined Nufarm in 2015 to lead Performance Improvement Program. Michelle has 25 years’ strategy and performance improvement experience, including 7 years at Bain & Company, concentrating on manufacturing, M&A and private equity.
Group Executive, People & Performance
- Joined Nufarm in 2017. A pragmatic leader with 27 years in People and Culture roles, 13 years in global roles, John has a working exposure to all major markets, with diverse industry experience across all sectors such as High Tech, FMCG and heavy industrial.
Group Executive, Technology & Information
(MIMS, BComp(Hons), BComp(IS))
- Joined Nufarm in 2022. Sonia is a business-focused digital leader with more than 20 years’ of senior leadership experience across transformational corporate and digital strategies, performance improvement, and driving IT-enabled business value in multiple industry sectors.
General Manager, Europe
(BBA (Marketing), MBA)
- Joined Nufarm in 2019 with more than 20 years’ experience in Agchem with Zeneca, Syngenta, Arysta and UPL having worked across Latin America, Europe and Africa.
General Manager, North America
(Dip. Horticulture, Horticultural Business Services)
- Joined Nufarm in 2012 to head up Croplands and the Crop Care Ag & Specialty Chemical business in Australia and NZ, before being appointed General Manager, North America in 2015.
General Manager, Asia Pacific
- Joined Nufarm in 2002 from Monsanto, Brett has 25 years’ experience in the Ag Chemical industry. With extensive global experience in commercial and business development roles, Brett was appointed General Manager, Asia Pacific in October 2020.
Group General Counsel and Company Secretary
(LLB (Hons), BSc and LLM (Intellectual Property))
- Joined Nufarm in 2022 as Group General Counsel and Company Secretary with over 20 years’ Australian and International experience.
- Previously held the role of General Counsel with Mayne Pharma, Special Counsel at MinterEllison, and IP Counsel at Royal Dutch Shell in The Hague.