Nufarm co-sponsored the 13th Arab Plant Protection Congress in Tunisia on October 16 – 21, 2022 with the general theme “Plant Health for a Secure and Safe Food ».
During five days, there were different scientific presentations by Arab and Foreign speakers in addition of concurrent oral and poster sessions and exhibition stands.
- Insects, mites and rodents economic pests
- Plant diseases and their control
- Ecology and epidemiology of plant diseases
- Natural enemies and their role in pest control
- Weeds and their control
- Postharvest pests
- Quarantine and phytosanitary measures
- Integrated pest management
- Genetic engineering and pest control
- Beneficiary insects (bees and silkworm)