nufarm’s intercept is now permitted for lentils.
Looking for weed control in Lentils that you can trust? Nufarm’s Intercept herbicide is now permitted for use in Lentils.
- Apply only to imidazolinone herbicide tolerant lentil varieties.
- Apply early post emergent at 3-6 node growth stage (BBCH 13-16), approximately 30-40 days after sowing.
- Apply to actively growing broadleaf weeds in the 2 to 6 leaf stage. Apply to actively growing grass weeds in the 3 leaf to 2 tiller stage.
Product Type: Herbicide
Mode of Action: Group B Herbicide
Active ingredient(s): imazamox 33g/L + imazapyr 15g/L
Formulation: Soluble Liquid
Intercept by name, Intercept by nature, Intercept (or remove) difficult post emergent weeds in a range of imiCrops
Let’s face it, weeds are frustrating – and we should know, we’ve had decades of experience developing the best solutions to control them. Unique registrations enabling high usage rates allow Intercept to maximise control of troublesome weeds such as barley, brome grasses, and a large range of broadleafed weeds in imi-tolerant canola.
Barley Australia has released a statement regarding the use of “imi” chemistry in barley intended for export. Read more here.
Ideal in crop rotations
- Allows the control of problem weeds in rotational imi-tolerant crops – enhanced when mixed with Archer, Factor or Havoc.
High use rates registered
- Boosts control of difficult weeds.
- Grow yields, not weeds by following Sentry applied pre-em with Intercept post-em.