Zeltera® Pulse seed treatment delivers easy-to-apply, robust, broad-spectrum control of seed and soil-borne diseases in pulse crops. It has four modes of action that target every labeled class of pulse disease to manage resistance along with built-in aphanomyces and fusarium root rot suppression.
Active ingredients: Group 4 fungicide (metalaxyl), Group 7 fungicide (inpyrfluxam), Group 11 fungicide (mandestrobin), Group 22 fungicide (ethaboxam)
Application: 313 mL/100 kg of seed
Treatment area: One case treats 6,534 kg of seed, 240 bushels of peas or lentils
Mixing Directions: For best results, pour the Zeltera (0.407 L jug) into the INTEGO® Pulse (9.8 L jug). Shake well and begin treating seed.
Notes: Research has indicated a link between Aphanomyces and Fusarium root rot infection. It is imperative that both diseases be managed to limit root rot in susceptible crops.
- Dry beans
- Faba beans
- Field peas
- Seed rot, seedling blight and seedling root rot caused by Rhizoctonia solani
- Seed decay/pre-emergence damping-off, post-emergence damping-off, and seedling blight caused by Rhizoctonia solani
- Seed rot/pre-emergence damping-off caused by Pythium spp.
- Seed rots, seedling blight and seedling root rot caused by Fusarium spp.
- Early season root rot caused by Phytophthora sojae and Aphanomyces euteiches
- Seed rots, seedling blight and seedling root rot caused by Phomopsis longicolla
- RESISTANCE MANAGEMENT – More than one mode of action targeting every labeled class of disease
- Built-in protection against Aphanomyces and Fusarium root rot
- Activity against ascochyta and anthracnose
- Ready-to-apply formulation
- For on-farm use and commercial seed treating systems
- Compatible with most inoculants – always check with inoculant suppliers for specific details and treating instructions
- Water may be added if required