BSc (Resource & Environmental Management)
Alexandra brings over 25 years of deep industry experience in rural, agriculture and community focused organisations and is the former CEO of the Rural Bank, a division of the Bendigo & Adelaide Bank. Her executive career includes roles such as Bendigo & Adelaide Bank Executive Marketing, Partnerships & Corporate Affairs and CEO of Rural Bank and as CEO of the Foundation for Rural & Regional Renewal and The Birchip Cropping Group.
Alexandra serves on boards across agriculture, banking and the environment. As the current Chair of the Victorian Agriculture & Climate Change Council and as a Director of the Australian Farm Institute, her experience will bring invaluable insight to our Board.
Other directorships (current and recent):
- Chair of the Victorian Agriculture & Climate Change Council
- Trustee of the Helen MacPherson Smith Trust
- Director of the Australian Farm Institute
- Former Chair of the CSIRO Agriculture and Food Advisory Council
- Member of the National Rural Advisory Council