Our complete plant protection portfolio offers proven solutions to difficult insect and disease challenges. Grow healthy from start-to-finish for more marketable – and more profitable – fall crops.
Solution Spotlight: Spirato® GHN
Disease Control That’s Late-Spray Safe
Regardless of production stage, Spirato GHN provides broad control of foliar, stem and root diseases. This winning formulation is water-based, making it a gentler option on leaves and blooms as plants near go-to-market.
• Low use rates and long-lasting protection against many foliar diseases and stem, crown and root rots
• Ranked by top industry organizations and university researchers as excellent control against Botrytis, Rhizoctonia, and Thielaviopsis
• Water-based formula is gentler on plant leaves and blooms
– Less chance of phytotoxicity
– Late-spray safe on poinsettia bracts near end of growing cycle
With a Spirato GHN drench application on October 2 and spray on November 4, these pristine poinsettia plants are ready for market.
Nufarm Poinsettia Production Schedule