What do farmers think of Kyleo?
- Unique “two in one” premix of Glyphosate + 2,4-D.
- Tallow-amine free adjuvant technology.
- 2,4-D twists the weeds – Glyphosate burns them.
- Control of annual and perennial weeds.
- Main usage: cereal “stubble” after cereal or rape (also orchards, vineyards and non-crop areas).
- Non-volatile = Safe for the surrounding fields.
- Maximum efficacy: the best to control volunteer oilseed rape before sowing cereals.
- Quicker and more effective than conventional tank mixture with a lower dose of glyphosate/Ha.
- Rainfast in one hour and reliable in difficult conditions.
- Efficient under all weather conditions.
Value for farmers
The best technico-economical choice.
Reduce applications of glyphosate
The solution to reduced applications of Glyphosate.
“Two-in-one” premix of glyphosate and 2,4-D
Unique ready to use formulation of these 2 actives, developed by Nufarm.
Kyleo is the unique premix of Glyphosate + 2,4-D, from Nufarm, which guarantees added-value to innovative farmers, through not only the broad efficacy of a total herbicide but also a visiblly faster action: it twists the weeds, and provides an unrivalled control of difficult weeds, under all conditions.
Team Lead Product Project, Nufarm Europe
Two-in-one premix for total weed control
With a new state of the art surfactant to maximise control of grass weeds and broadleaf weeds.
Find out more
Want more information?
Click here to contact your local Nufarm representative.